We ship worldwide with DHL, FedEx, TCS and other carriers. All orders can be tracked online, and require a signature upon delivery to ensure your order gets to you safely.
All products purchased from Mudo Turkiye can be exchanged within 10 days of purchase only if:-
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 4 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to raise a dispute. At Mudo Turkiye, we look at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item is shipped. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com , within 5 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns & exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- The product is damaged because of use.
- The product has tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
We do not offer a cash refund on product purchased on Cash On Delivery except special cases, instead a coupon will be issued in exceptional cases of the same value to customers only. The coupon will be valid for 15 days & redeemable on Store.
When refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund in the said period please check your bank account. It may take some time before refund is posted. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We keep track record of our customer shipments after dispatch till smooth delivery with the help of our courier service companies. However, we cannot guarantee you the shipment delivery.
Duties and Taxes:
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought online or International Store
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping online, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made with us. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never covered by Mudo Turkiye
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask the support if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
• We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.