Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The website allows you to browse, select and purchase Clothing and Accessories (“Goods” or “Products” or “Services”). It is subject to change without notice. Please read the terms and conditions listed below carefully as they may contain important information relevant to you.
We endeavor to make every piece of information as accurate as possible. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. We reserve the right to make changes to the Information on this website, or to services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice.
Orders will be delivered within 4-7 working days. International orders will take 15 -25 working days depends the courier you select.
Trademarks and Copyrights:
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, on the website, information content on the website and all the website design, including, but not limited to text, graphics, software, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code, and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the website also are protected by copyright as a collective work under copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
Your personal information is confidential. We do not rent, sell, barter or trade email addresses. When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your email address. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order. All your information is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anybody unless ordered by government authorities.
We cannot guarantee product availability and products, as well as their availability for immediate delivery. We reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
Duties and Taxes:
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought online or International Store
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping online, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made with us. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never covered by Mudo Turkiye
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask the support if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
• We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.